A selection of bar bites and plates served at the bar or on our terrace. Walk in basis only.
Please be aware the menu is subject to change at any point
Baked Lindisfarne oyster, chef’s garnish (D,E,G,Mo): £3.50
6 Native oysters, shallots, tabasco, lemon (Mo): £11
Tunworth cheese, rye cake, summer truffle (D,E,G) £6.50
A bespoke selection of finest cheeses supplied by The Courtyard Dairy,
served with chutney & crackers (D,G,N): £12 per person
GRAZING TRAY FOR TWO: £35
Selection of our Bar small plates
– Baked Lindisfarne oyster, chef’s garnish (D,E,G,Mo)
– Crumpets, wild boar jam, smoked cod’s roe emulsion (D,E,F,G)
– Hash brown, pear, pickled raisins (D,E,G,M)
– Spring lamb sandwich, fennel and cucumbers (G, S)
– Isle of Wight tomato salad, goats curd, crackers and garlic (S,D)
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your final bill.
C (Celery), G (Gluten), Cr (Crustaceans), E (eggs), F (Fish), L (Lupin), D (Dairy), Mo (Molluscs), M (Mustard), N (Nuts), P (Peanuts), Ss (Sesame Seeds), S (Soya), Sd (Sulphur Dioxide)